Port & Harbour Dues

It is a requirement that ALL vessels operating within Portland Harbour pay Port & Harbour Dues

Windsurf, Kitesurf, SUP, Wind SUP, Kite Foil, Wing Foil, Windsurf Foil, E-Foil boards, Kayaks and Small Inflatable Boats are all classified as vessels.        

In order to safely regulate the leisure activities within the harbour, many also require a activity specific permit.   

These include fishingkitesurfingdiving, and jetski's.     

 You can pay your Port & Harbour Dues in the following ways: